It's been a wonderful long weekend, with lots of sun and heat, time to relax and just enjoy my time off. I even managed to get some housework done! Today was all about outdoors, mowing and watering the lawn, weeding and watering the containers, and sweeping up the deck. Once my chores were done I got some good reading time in laying on my deck chair. I'm re-reading the Diana Giabaldon series, starting with the Outlander which I finished last night, and the Voyager today. I bought the newest book and after pages realized I needed to refresh my memory.
When I got tired of reading and tanning, I cooled off in the shade and worked on my afghan project. I've almost completed the first 20 row which comprise the pattern. It's going to take some time to finish but I'm pleased with the results thus far.
Now I just have to get my head wrapped around having to go back to work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment