Sunday, 24 March 2013

Time lapse

These pictures were taken on Friday.  The first I snapped at about 6:30 in the morning, when I looked at the window to see Mr. Bunny.


To my surprise, when I got home from work around 3 p.m he was still sitting there.

It had been snowing lightly all day, so he seemed to be settled in quite comfortably.

I was in bed early, by 8:30 that evening, and he was still hanging out.

From the first the last picture it hardly looks like he's moved at all!  Obviously he's better bladder control than I have.  I couldn't sit that long!

I woke up this morning feeling much better, I definitely slept well, and my ears have popped so I can hear properly again.  Thanks everyone for the good wishes!


6 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Are you sure the poor thing wasn't frozen there???

I'm half-kidding!

Katnip Lounge said...

If it weren't for the ears I'd think he was a bun-cicle!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Wow, that is strange! He is a cute little thing, though.

Unknown said...

Oh, I so love bunnies...Hope he wasn't frozen there! Glad you are feeling better...
Purrs

Olga said...

My immediate thought as well--His poor cottontail is frozen to the ground.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking there was lots of "raisenettes" in that spot the rabbit cuddled into for the day. :)
xo Catherine