Friday, 6 February 2015

Friday Funny


The snow has been falling since last night and continues to do so today.  Thankfully we are not getting the snow accumulation they've been getting in Ontario and the Maritime provinces.

I've been out to shovel once this morning, and I just looked out the window to see my walkway has blown in again.  I guess I know what my weekend is going to be like.

Actually it is supposed to warm up so we may be in for freezing rain tonight and a mix of sun and clouds tomorrow.

This is my final weekend of my leave.  No matter the weather I'm going to enjoy it...Monday will be here soon enough.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Enjoy your last weekend of holiday. :-)

"This sucks" is the understatement of the year so far, IMO. We're slated for yet another 25 cms over the next three days.

I want to run away from home.

Or hibernate.

Olga said...

Yep, that cartoon pretty much sums it up! make every second of this weekend count! Because Mondays suck.

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh. Just think, only a couple more winters to go!

Arkansas Patti said...

I haven't outgrown the kid version yet--probably cause I don't have to go to work in it and it rarely snows in Ar.
Sorry it is almost over. You took good advantage of your time off.