Sunday, 22 June 2014

Weather Watch

As I mentioned yesterday, we've had mostly rainy and cool weather over the past week. Yesterday, for a change, the sun was shining.  But here in Saskatchewan, the weather can change very quickly!

These photos were taken over the course of an hour yesterday afternoon.  From the build-up of the clouds, to the first drops of rain on the patio, then the rain came down in torrents, overwhelming the eaves on the house.






Within only minutes the storm passed and we were enjoying the sunshine again.








The rain is keeping my containers well watered, now we could use some sun and heat to encourage these blooms!

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Looks like weather here too, quite often. :-)

However, we've had a glorious day, so hope you get some sun and heat too!

Also hope your week ahead is far better than the last.

Olga said...

Our weather can turn like that. I have even seen it when it is raining in the front yard but not in the back. It is nice to be officially in summer time now though.

Old Kitty said...

Now that's what I call a flash downpour!!

Wishing you a calm weekend! Take care
x

John Bellen said...

I love watching the clouds, especially on a summer's day. And I like seeing a storm come in, but only if I have no where to go for the day.