I've chosen to open up this blog again, merely to allow for those who wish to find the cats' blog to find it via my profile.
Just a very quick update for those of you who may be interested.
The biggest news, by far, of the past year was the birth of my grandson Eli. He is the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world. I swear I'm not biased in the least!
The number of marbles in the jar continue to decrease. As of last Thursday, I reached the one-year pre-retirement mark. My plans for retirement have been adjusted a little because of the first bit of news. I still intend to move to Vancouver Island but my departure has been slightly delayed. In addition, I'll probably spend 3-4 months a year back here in Saskatchewan to help with child care. Who am I kidding, it's all about my being able to spend time with the most adorable, sweetest kid in the world.
I did manage a cruise last fall, a Canada/New England 7 day out of New York and return. We had Hurricane Ike following us up the coast (a day or so behind) and had to miss one port (Bar Harbor) as a result. However, it was a fantastic cruise; definitely the best pricing I've ever seen, great group of solos, and a wonderful itinerary. We were a little early for the fall colors so I'll have to do it again someday.
I'm just 11 days away from my next vacation. I'm flying down to Orlando on Valentine's Day, will spend two days at Cocoa Beach before boarding the Norwegian Epic for a 7 day western Caribbean cruise. I'm joining two other women (possibly three) I met on the Norwegian Escape two years ago. They sailed together last year but Eli was expected to arrive any day. After the cruise, I'm staying in Orlando for two days before returning home.
I've been busy knitting and crocheting with various projects completed, and others underway. I've made a shawl, a baby cap and mitts, a couple of other pairs of mittens, and am currently working on a small blanket and a tea cozy. I have to keep my hands busy while I watch the curling....and the Olympics when they start next week.
That pretty wraps up what has been happening with me this past year. I probably won't post here again for another year, but I'll be around to visit your blogs as time permits Wishing you all a year of happiness, moments of joy, and good health.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted here and happy to hear about your grandchild. Aren't grandkids wonderful? Also moving to Vancouver Island sounds like a dream. I've never been, but have seen pictures. Looks like a great place.
Was strange that you mentioned Cocoa Beach, Florida. We lived near there on Satellite Beach for 2 years when DH and I were first married and out of college (1968). We left there when there was a cutback on the space program and lots of layoffs. That's when we came to Texas.
Have a wonderful vacation and I do hope you blog again before a year goes by!
i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346
hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346
Post a Comment