Saturday, 17 January 2015

The wheels on the bus

I'm off to Comox this morning to drop K at the airport, then it's back to Parksville for a couple of hours before I board the bus to Victoria for a few days.  My godmother G lives there; she turned 90 in November, so I'll visit with her for a few days.

I expect she won't have internet access so I'll be leaving the laptop behind.  I may try to post something from my phone but probably not...since I'm near useless with the silly thing.  Texting takes all my concentration!

G&B are planning to pick me up on Wednesday and we'll do more exploring on the way home.  Expect a lonnnnnng post next Thursday when I try to catch you up on all that's been going on.

In the meantime, here is a couple of pictures from earlier yesterday.


We woke to sunshine!  It got as high as 10C (50F)...and absolutely beautiful day!











I`m living in a postcard.  With the clear skies and sunshine, it`s the first real view I`ve had of Mount Arrowsmith.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Olga said...

Wow, the day may be sunny, but the length of those shadows sure tells me the sun is not sitting so high in the sky in the northern latitudes.

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC, there's green grass. All I can focus on is the green grass. . . .

John Bellen said...

How did you get sunshine? Are you still in British Columbia?