

I planted three petunias in each container. Perhaps that was two too many?But I love how all the color brightens up the deck!
I couldn't find an earlier photo of this container of snapdragons and lobelia but I known it's gone crazy too.
I bought a mixed flat of the snapdragons thinking they were pink....not so much. But I really like the color combination so maybe next year I'll use less pink in the garden and go with reds and yellows.
You may notice there is no photo of my front flower bed. It desperately needs weeding and I'd be embarrassed to show what it looks like now.
I bought a mixed flat of the snapdragons thinking they were pink....not so much. But I really like the color combination so maybe next year I'll use less pink in the garden and go with reds and yellows.
You may notice there is no photo of my front flower bed. It desperately needs weeding and I'd be embarrassed to show what it looks like now.




5 comments:
ahhhh, I love it when the plants POP!
They look wonderful! The only thing that's doing well (annuals) is my geranium. Actually I have two out in the back. Oh and one pot of some sort of "daisy." The rest? Not so great at all. Maybe it's just been too wet--and without the heat. (Actually, I've been loving the cooler summer we've been having so far, could take this for oh, 8 or 10 months of the year.)
Isn't it amazing? I know you live in a climate where it is too hard to imagine anything growing and thriving at the end of winter. And yet, nature comes through!
That last photograph especially looks beautiful.
Well done and three was not too many. I went too few and does it show.
Post a Comment