No, I'm sure spring has finally arrived. So far, my daughter has gotten stuck pulling in and out of the driveway twice.
The neighbour next door got stuck this evening.
Yep, it's definitely spring!
And even though more snow is forecast for this weekend I don't care!
Because I'm "leavin' on a jet plane" tomorrow morning and by the time I get back I Fingers crossed!
I'm taking a break from blogging, unplugging from technology, and simply get away from it all. Honolulu, here I come!
See you all in 12 days!


4 comments:
Oh you lucky girl! Enjoy every snow free day of your holiday!!
xo Catherine
Have a *fabulous* trip! Yes, enjoy the warmth and the snow-free environs. We'll cross our paws that your street is bare by the time you get back. :-)
Honolulu?!?! Oh you LUCKY LUCKY wonderful woman!!!! Yay for you! Awww have a great time and see you soon and do take lots of pics of that bright yellow thingy that shines in the sky over there! LOL! Take care
x
Happy Safe Enjoyable Time! XO
Post a Comment